How to factory reset BLU Grand M2? How to wipe all data in BLU Grand M2? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Grand M2? How to restore defaults in BLU Grand M2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Grand M2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Grand M2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the mobile.
- Then start holding Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- After that you should select "yes" by using same keys as before.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video