Hard Reset BLU Grand XL G150Q
How to factory reset BLU Grand XL G150Q? How to wipe all data in BLU Grand XL G150Q? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Grand XL G150Q? How to restore defaults in BLU Grand XL G150Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Grand XL G150Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Grand XL G150Q will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- If Recovery Mode shows up release all keys.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.