Hard Reset BLU Jenny TV 2.8 T176T
How to factory reset BLU Jenny TV 2.8 T176T? How to wipe all data in BLU Jenny TV 2.8 T176T? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Jenny TV 2.8 T176T? How to restore defaults in BLU Jenny TV 2.8 T176T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Jenny TV 2.8 T176T. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU Jenny TV 2.8 T176T will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First of all, turn on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- Then open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Finally, type in the phone lock code (default one is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work