How to factory reset BLU Life 8 XL L290L? How to wipe all data in BLU Life 8 XL L290L? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Life 8 XL L290L? How to restore defaults in BLU Life 8 XL L290L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Life 8 XL L290L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU Life 8 XL L290L will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release Power key as soon as the BLU logo appears on the screen.
- Keep holding the Volume Up until the Recovery Mode pops up.
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
How to ║ Factory Reset BLU Life 8 ║ Hard Reset & Soft Reset - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on