Hard Reset BLU Life Mark
How to factory reset BLU Life Mark? How to wipe all data in BLU Life Mark? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Life Mark? How to restore defaults in BLU Life Mark?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Life Mark. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU Life Mark will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power key.
- As soon as Recovery Mode appears, release all buttons.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work