Hard Reset BLU Life Max
How to factory reset BLU Life Max? How to wipe all data in BLU Life Max? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Life Max? How to restore defaults in BLU Life Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Life Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Life Max will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "yes" and click the Power button.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work