How to factory reset BLU Life One (2015)? How to wipe all data in BLU Life One (2015)? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Life One (2015)? How to restore defaults in BLU Life One (2015)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Life One (2015). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU Life One (2015) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off your phone press the Power button.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When menu with two options appears, remove your hand from buttons.
- Press the Volume Up to choose Android System Recover.
- When you see an Android icon press Power rocker to enter Recovery Mode.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
How to ║ Factory Reset BLU Life 8 ║ Hard Reset & Soft Reset - video
How to ║ Factory Reset BLU Life Play S ║ Hard Reset & Soft Reset - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on