How to factory reset BLU Life One X (2016)? How to wipe all data in BLU Life One X (2016)? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Life One X (2016)? How to restore defaults in BLU Life One X (2016)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Life One X (2016). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU Life One X (2016) will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button when the BLU logo appears.
- Release Volume Up if Android Robot appears.
- Now press the Power button once to open Recovery Mode.
- In this menu use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press Volume Up once.
- Then select "yes" and click Volume Up once.
- If Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Volume Up button.
- Well done!
BLU Life One X (2016) - How to Boot to Recovery Mode - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video