Hard Reset BLU Life One X2
How to factory reset BLU Life One X2? How to wipe all data in BLU Life One X2? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Life One X2? How to restore defaults in BLU Life One X2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Life One X2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Life One X2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work