Hard Reset BLU Life One X3
How to factory reset BLU Life One X3? How to wipe all data in BLU Life One X3? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Life One X3? How to restore defaults in BLU Life One X3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Life One X3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Life One X3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work