Hard Reset BLU Life View Tab
How to factory reset BLU Life View Tab? How to wipe all data in BLU Life View Tab? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Life View Tab? How to restore defaults in BLU Life View Tab?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Life View Tab. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your BLU Life View Tab will be as new and your MediaTek MT8389M core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key.
- Press Volume Up to enter to Recovery Mode.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work