How to factory reset BLU Magic D200? How to wipe all data in BLU Magic D200? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Magic D200? How to restore defaults in BLU Magic D200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Magic D200. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your BLU Magic D200 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7227 Snapdragon S1 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the factory mode appears on the screen.
- Select by Volume buttons "Clear EMMC" option and confirm Power button.
- After operation end with success, the phone will reboot to normal mode, just wait for a welcome screen.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video