How to factory reset BLU NEO 5.0? How to wipe all data in BLU NEO 5.0? How to bypass screen lock in BLU NEO 5.0? How to restore defaults in BLU NEO 5.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU NEO 5.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BLU NEO 5.0 will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the new menu on the screen.
- In order to choose Recovery Mode press the Volume Up once.
- Then hold down the Power key to show the menu of Recovery Mode.
- After that, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down and tap the Menu button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Menu button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Menu key.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset Blu 5.0 c - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
How To Hard Reset A BLU Neo 4.5 S330U Smartphone - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video