How to factory reset BLU Neo X Mini N150L? How to wipe all data in BLU Neo X Mini N150L? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Neo X Mini N150L? How to restore defaults in BLU Neo X Mini N150L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Neo X Mini N150L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Neo X Mini N150L will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the new menu on the screen.
- In order to choose Recovery Mode press the Volume Up once.
- Then hold down the Power key to show the menu of Recovery Mode.
- After that, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down and tap the Menu button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Menu button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Menu key.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset Blu 5.0 c - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
How To Hard Reset A BLU Neo 4.5 S330U Smartphone - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video