Hard Reset BLU Neo X2
How to factory reset BLU Neo X2? How to wipe all data in BLU Neo X2? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Neo X2? How to restore defaults in BLU Neo X2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Neo X2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Neo X2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power buttons for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- Then select "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How To Hard Reset A BLU Neo 4.5 S330U Smartphone - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work