Hard Reset BLU Neo XL N110U
How to factory reset BLU Neo XL N110U? How to wipe all data in BLU Neo XL N110U? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Neo XL N110U? How to restore defaults in BLU Neo XL N110U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Neo XL N110U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU Neo XL N110U will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key.
- As soon as screen lights up, release all keys.
- Press Volume Up in order to enter to Recovery Mode.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How To Hard Reset A BLU Neo 4.5 S330U Smartphone - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work