Hard Reset BLU Pure View
How to factory reset BLU Pure View? How to wipe all data in BLU Pure View? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Pure View? How to restore defaults in BLU Pure View?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Pure View. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Pure View will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- Now start pushing Volume Up + Power key for a few moments.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that use Volume keys to select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work