How to factory reset BLU R1 HD 2018? How to wipe all data in BLU R1 HD 2018? How to bypass screen lock in BLU R1 HD 2018? How to restore defaults in BLU R1 HD 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU R1 HD 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU R1 HD 2018 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up on the screen your BLU R1 HD 2018.
- In this menu select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot image appears press Volume Up and Power keys once.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
BLU R1 HD How to Hard Reset with buttons via Android System Recovery - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video