Hard Reset BLU R1 HD R0011UU
How to factory reset BLU R1 HD R0011UU? How to wipe all data in BLU R1 HD R0011UU? How to bypass screen lock in BLU R1 HD R0011UU? How to restore defaults in BLU R1 HD R0011UU?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU R1 HD R0011UU. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU R1 HD R0011UU will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up + Power key until Boot Mode pops up.
- After that let go of all buttons and from the menu choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up button to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- When Android Robot pops up press Volume Up and Power keys once.
- In Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now choose "yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
BLU R1 HD How to Hard Reset with buttons via Android System Recovery - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work