Hard Reset BLU R1 HD R0031UU
How to factory reset BLU R1 HD R0031UU? How to wipe all data in BLU R1 HD R0031UU? How to bypass screen lock in BLU R1 HD R0031UU? How to restore defaults in BLU R1 HD R0031UU?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU R1 HD R0031UU. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU R1 HD R0031UU will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- In the next step start pushing Volume Up + Power button until Boot Mode shows up.
- Then release all keys and choose "Recovery". In this mode use Volume Up key to scroll down and press the Power button to accept it.
- If you see Android Robot click Volume Up and Power keys once.
- Here scroll down by using Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and use the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" and confirm by using Power button.
BLU R1 HD How to Hard Reset with buttons via Android System Recovery - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work