Hard Reset BLU R1 Plus
How to factory reset BLU R1 Plus? How to wipe all data in BLU R1 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in BLU R1 Plus? How to restore defaults in BLU R1 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU R1 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU R1 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then press Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this menu choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up button to navigate and the Power key to accept that.
- When you see Android Robot on the screen press Volume Up and Power button once.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept that.
- In this menu choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode appears again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
BLU R1 HD How to Hard Reset with buttons via Android System Recovery - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.