How to factory reset BLU R2 LTE? How to wipe all data in BLU R2 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in BLU R2 LTE? How to restore defaults in BLU R2 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU R2 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU R2 LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If Android Robot pops up press Volume Up and Power key once.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
BLU R1 HD How to Hard Reset with buttons via Android System Recovery - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video