Hard Reset BLU R2 Plus
How to factory reset BLU R2 Plus? How to wipe all data in BLU R2 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in BLU R2 Plus? How to restore defaults in BLU R2 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU R2 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU R2 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- After that start holding Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of these buttons.
- In this mode select "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- If you see Android Robot on the screen press Volume Up and Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu select "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
BLU R1 HD How to Hard Reset with buttons via Android System Recovery - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.