Hard Reset BLU R2
How to factory reset BLU R2? How to wipe all data in BLU R2? How to bypass screen lock in BLU R2? How to restore defaults in BLU R2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU R2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU R2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- Now select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and the Volume Down to confirm that.
- When Android Robot appears click Volume Up and Power button once.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
BLU R1 HD How to Hard Reset with buttons via Android System Recovery - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work