How to factory reset BLU S1? How to wipe all data in BLU S1? How to bypass screen lock in BLU S1? How to restore defaults in BLU S1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU S1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU S1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- When you see Recovery Mode let go of all buttons.
- After that use Volume buttons to navigate to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and press the Power button once.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video