Hard Reset BLU Samba Elite Q210E
How to factory reset BLU Samba Elite Q210E? How to wipe all data in BLU Samba Elite Q210E? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Samba Elite Q210E? How to restore defaults in BLU Samba Elite Q210E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Samba Elite Q210E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU Samba Elite Q210E will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- Then open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- TFinally, type in the phone lock code (default one is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work