Hard Reset BLU SPEED 4.7 LTE
How to factory reset BLU SPEED 4.7 LTE? How to wipe all data in BLU SPEED 4.7 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in BLU SPEED 4.7 LTE? How to restore defaults in BLU SPEED 4.7 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU SPEED 4.7 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BLU SPEED 4.7 LTE will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 4i core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the factory mode appears on the screen.
- Select by Volume buttons "Clear EMMC" option and confirm Power button.
- After operation end with success phone will reboot to normal mode, just wait for welcome screen.
- That all. Congratulations.
Hard Reset Blu Speed 4.7 - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work