Hard Reset BLU Studio 5.0 HD LTE
How to factory reset BLU Studio 5.0 HD LTE? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio 5.0 HD LTE? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio 5.0 HD LTE? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio 5.0 HD LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio 5.0 HD LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BLU Studio 5.0 HD LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn off the mobile phone by holding down the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold at the sime time two buttons: Volume Up + Power.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work