Hard Reset BLU Studio 5.0 II
How to factory reset BLU Studio 5.0 II? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio 5.0 II? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio 5.0 II? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio 5.0 II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio 5.0 II. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your BLU Studio 5.0 II will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Turn off your device by holding down Power key.
- Press simultaneously Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- When screen lights up, using Volume Up, select Recovery Mode option and confirm it with Volume Down.
- Using Volume keys, navigate to "wipe data/factory reset" and select it with Power key.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data" option.
- To restart choose "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been finished.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work