How to factory reset BLU Studio 5.0? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio 5.0? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio 5.0? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio 5.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio 5.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your BLU Studio 5.0 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6577 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a menu with two options, remove your hand from buttons.
- Then press Volume Up to enter Android System Recover.
- When the Android Robot appears on the screen, hold down the Power button.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press together Menu + Back key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Menu + Back button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Blu studio 5.0 factory reset - video
How to ║ Factory Reset BLU Studio 5.0 II ║ Hard Reset & Soft Reset - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video