Hard Reset BLU Studio 5.0K D530K
How to factory reset BLU Studio 5.0K D530K? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio 5.0K D530K? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio 5.0K D530K? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio 5.0K D530K?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio 5.0K D530K. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BLU Studio 5.0K D530K will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Power off your mobile with Power key.
- Hold down Volume Down + Power key together.
- The device should enter to Factory Mode.
- Using Volume Up and Volume Down keys to navigate, select "clear eMMC" and confirm it with Power key.
- Success! You have just completed hard reset.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work