Hard Reset BLU Studio 5.5 HD S150U
How to factory reset BLU Studio 5.5 HD S150U? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio 5.5 HD S150U? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio 5.5 HD S150U? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio 5.5 HD S150U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio 5.5 HD S150U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU Studio 5.5 HD S150U will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- Power off your mobile with Power key.
- Hold down Volume Down + Power key together.
- The device should enter to Factory Mode.
- Using Volume Up and Volume Down keys to navigate, select "clear eMMC" and confirm it with Power key.
- Success! You have just completed hard reset.
Hard Reset (BLU Studio 5.5 HD S150U)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.