Hard Reset BLU Studio C Super Camera D870L
How to factory reset BLU Studio C Super Camera D870L? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio C Super Camera D870L? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio C Super Camera D870L? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio C Super Camera D870L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio C Super Camera D870L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU Studio C Super Camera D870L will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key.
- As soon as screen lights up, release all keys.
- Press Volume Up in order to enter to Recovery Mode.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.