How to factory reset BLU Studio Energy D810L? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio Energy D810L? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio Energy D810L? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio Energy D810L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio Energy D810L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your BLU Studio Energy D810L will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video