Hard Reset BLU Studio G HD
How to factory reset BLU Studio G HD? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio G HD? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio G HD? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio G HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio G HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU Studio G HD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power key.
- After 4-5 seconds release all held buttons.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work