Hard Reset BLU Studio G Mini
How to factory reset BLU Studio G Mini? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio G Mini? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio G Mini? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio G Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio G Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Studio G Mini will be as new and your MediaTek MT6570 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the BLU logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Blu Studio G Max S570Q - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work