Hard Reset BLU Studio G2 HD S550Q
How to factory reset BLU Studio G2 HD S550Q? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio G2 HD S550Q? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio G2 HD S550Q? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio G2 HD S550Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio G2 HD S550Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Studio G2 HD S550Q will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power buttons together for a few moments.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" by using same buttons as before.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work