How to factory reset BLU Studio G2 S010Q? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio G2 S010Q? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio G2 S010Q? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio G2 S010Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio G2 S010Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Studio G2 S010Q will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power key.
- After 4-5 seconds release all held buttons.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video