Hard Reset BLU Studio J1
How to factory reset BLU Studio J1? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio J1? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio J1? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio J1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio J1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Studio J1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6570 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a short while to switch off the smartphone.
- After that keep holding Volume Up + Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode appears release all buttons.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work