Hard Reset BLU Studio J5 S0290UU
How to factory reset BLU Studio J5 S0290UU? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio J5 S0290UU? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio J5 S0290UU? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio J5 S0290UU?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio J5 S0290UU. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Studio J5 S0290UU will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this mode select "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Great! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work