How to factory reset BLU Studio J8 LTE? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio J8 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio J8 LTE? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio J8 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio J8 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Studio J8 LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a short while.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
COMO RESETEAR BLU STUDIO J8 | MENU RECOVERY DEL BLU STUDIO J8 - video
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on