Hard Reset BLU Studio J8
How to factory reset BLU Studio J8? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio J8? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio J8? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio J8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio J8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Studio J8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then you should select "yes" from the menu and accept it with the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
COMO RESETEAR BLU STUDIO J8 | MENU RECOVERY DEL BLU STUDIO J8 - video
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work