How to factory reset BLU Studio J8M LTE? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio J8M LTE? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio J8M LTE? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio J8M LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio J8M LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Studio J8M LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video