How to factory reset BLU Studio Max S0310UU? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio Max S0310UU? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio Max S0310UU? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio Max S0310UU?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio Max S0310UU. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Studio Max S0310UU will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up + Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" by using same buttons as before.
- When Recovery Mode appears again choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video