Hard Reset BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q
How to factory reset BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power key.
- When orange screen appears, release all held keys and press Volume Down 5 times in order to enter to Recovery Mode.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work