How to factory reset BLU Studio Pro? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio Pro? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio Pro? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Studio Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- Release all keys when you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now select "yes" and click the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
COMO RESETEAR BLU STUDIO J8 | MENU RECOVERY DEL BLU STUDIO J8 - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Studio Mega Android Smartphone - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on