How to factory reset BLU Studio Selfie S070Q? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio Selfie S070Q? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio Selfie S070Q? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio Selfie S070Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio Selfie S070Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU Studio Selfie S070Q will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the factory mode appears on the screen.
- Select by Volume buttons "Clear EMMC" option and confirm Power button.
- After operation end with success phone will reboot to normal mode, just wait for welcome screen.
- That all. Congratulations.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video