Check out the alternative method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of BLU Studio Selfie S070Q in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from BLU Studio Selfie S070Q.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 5.1 Lollipop system and BLU Studio Selfie S070Q will work faster. Let's use the full power of MediaTek MT6580 core by resting the BLU Studio Selfie S070Q and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Ion 2000.0 mAh battery.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power key for a few moments.
- Recovery logo pops up. To open normal recovery menu with options to select press Power button once.
- Then select by using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again accept option "reboot system now" using the Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the factory reset operation
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video