Hard Reset BLU Studio View XL
How to factory reset BLU Studio View XL? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio View XL? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio View XL? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio View XL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio View XL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Studio View XL will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- If Recovery Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.