Hard Reset BLU Studio View
How to factory reset BLU Studio View? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio View? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio View? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio View?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio View. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Studio View will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode appears release all keys.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.